p2eAll, a comprehensive information platform for blockchain games, leads the Web 3.0 gaming market, with over 200,000 Web 3.0 game players on its platform.
Nevertheless, p2eAll believes that the future of the Web 3.0 game market, which is expected to reach $65.7 billion* in 2027, can only be created when game users from the traditional market (current game market) enter rather than an exclusive league of Web 3.0 game players.
To bring game players from the traditional market, Web 2.0, into the Web 3.0 game market, p2eAll has been meticulous from the platform development stage, as follows.
According to Markets and Markets, the global Web 3.0 gaming market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 70.3% through 2027, reaching $65.7 billion* by 2027.
[Issues in today’s Web 3.0 game market].
1) At the moment, most platforms that provide Web 3.0 game information place high barriers to Web 3.0 game entry, such as introducing a Web 3.0 wallet connection method rather than the ID and password method familiar to traditional market game users from the log-in stage.
2) Due to the use of specialized languages such as Unique Active Wallets (UAW), Network, and DApp, it is also difficult for new Web 2.0 users to acquire additional information.
3) The purpose of playing games for Web 2.0 users is ‘enjoyment,’ while the purpose for Web 3.0 users is ‘financial gain,’ which is a ‘purpose’-oriented thinking that exclusively divides the two users.
p2eAll is at the frontlines of solving these problems in the gaming market, which is at the forefront of the macro shift to Web 3.0.
[p2eAll’s Marketplace Solutions]
1) We lowered the entry barrier for traditional game users by offering social login via SNS (Google, Twitter, etc.) rather than the Wallet Connect method used by other Web 3.0 game platforms.
2) By creating a Web 3.0 new entry guide, we are communicating via the p2eAll blog and YouTube channel.
3) We are leading the way in the popularization of Web 3.0 games by providing a global community (service name : Guild) to both Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 users.
p2eAl does not solely divide Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 users by assigning them “name tag.” However rather creates a “platform” where all of these users can come together in the commonality of “game players.”
In addition, we are excited to launch the [Pre Registration for Both WEB 2.0 and 3.0 Player] service in April.
A pre-registration service for both Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 players was developed with the ultimate goal of recruiting “players” who enjoy one game together, rather than recruiting Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 players separately.
p2eAll has solved MASS ADOPTION for both Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 game players. Stay tuned for the first pre-registration on p2eAll in April 2023.
If you want to learn more about, click here to read it.▶️ “p2eAll, The Global Blockchain Gaming Industry Hub”
p2eAll Official Links
Website | Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Youtube(KR) | YouTube(EN)