On June 26th, Meta World: My City held an AMA.
New content of introduced, improvements for Meta World: My City was were announced. Also, declaration was made to optimize the tokenomics of Marblex in line with market changes for stable growth.
Here is a summary of the new announcements made during the AMA.
The focus of this AMA was on expanding the content of Meta World: My City and optimize Marblex’s tokenomics.
A new real estate area has been opened and a friendly match has been added to the play mode. In addition, a new channel, Expert 3, has been added to provide more balanced matchmaking between Expert 2 and the Champion League.
The biggest change has occurred in tokenomics. The ability to exchange tokens on mobile devices, which users have been consistently asking for, has been updated through the new MBX Station service. A declaration was made to optimize the tokenomics for the economic and stable growth of Marblex.
Meta World : My City Updated
- New real estate area “Paris” opening
- New buildings and landmarks are scheduled to open in a new area other than the existing real estate trading area, Manhattan.
- Friendly match function & Expert 3 channel added.
- “Friendly match” added to enjoy playing with friends.
- Expert 3 channel added for balanced matchmaking between Expert 2 and Champion League.
Expansion of the MBX 3.0 Universe.
- Beta opening of the new currency exchange service ‘MBX Station’.
- Game tokens and currency can be exchanged through MBX Station on mobile devices.
- Wallet and game integration is also possible within the Station.
- Staking function added to the SWAP site.
MBX Tokenomics Optimization
- The next-generation MBX tokenomics was announced.
- A declaration was made to optimize the next-generation tokenomics in line with market changes for the economic and stable growth of Marblex.
- PHASE 1: Burn all unplanned issuance.
- PHASE 2: Strengthened burn policy.
- PHASE 3: Game tokenomics optimize.
- PHASE 1 was announced during the 06-26 AMA,
- All tokens not included in Marblex’s 5-year plan will be burned.
- 67.36% of the total MBX issuance, or about 670 million out of 1 billion tokens, is expected to be burned
- There is a possibility of future changes through community feedback. If confirmed, the burn will be executed within the third quarter of 2023.
The announcement showed an effort to sustain the MBX ecosystem through new reforms.
We look forward to seeing Marblex continue to listen to users’ voices and move forward in a more impressive manner.